OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Cyborgs!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuri

Cyborgs!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cyborgs!!!!!   Cyborgs!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:47 am

OK EVERYONE... to step up this game i think a new race should be added!?!??!?

basicly, i was thinking of cyborgs and this is the list i made of things about how being a cyborg is obtained and what factors they have.

1. You can become a cyborg at lvl 230
2. Random cyborg ability = Energy blast in hands or mouth, Artificial arms which will give super strength (+ 10) and a more powerful smash or a new skill called Strong Right (like franky in OP).
3. There is a 1 in 5 chance to become cyborg so this will mean if the game has 15 players 3 will be cyborgs.
4. Cyborg stats = + 30 str, + 50 end, - 20 willpower, - 10 speed. This is so cyborgs dont seem to op and i think haki should be removed from cyborgs.

I also thought of another race which are the Shandians (from skypia arc) but for now i just want to go for cyborg idea.

Anyway say what you think of this idea like improvements or what doesn't make sense. I would appreciate if you reply.
Back to top Go down
Malady

Cyborgs!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborgs!!!!!   Cyborgs!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

i'm not really a fan of the cyborgs =/ itd be a more op version of humans because they could eat a df, go cyborg, and since in OP cyborgs CAN have df abilities.. i dont like it lol
Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

Cyborgs!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborgs!!!!!   Cyborgs!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Evil or Very Mad i dont like cyborgs tho the idea is good i think it should be touney/event win bounce pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyborgs!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyborgs!!!!!   Cyborgs!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyborgs!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnePieceNewEra :: Ideas/Events-
Jump to: