OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Crew Ship!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackstarz

Blackstarz

Crew Ship!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Crew Ship!!!    Crew Ship!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 am

OK this might sound crazy ...

I was thinking u can buy a ship for crew for 3000million berry's which will be store in bag untill u drop on water and when u buy it ,it will have the crew's name on the top of ship .( can also set colour of ship)
and crew can like use ship as a bank as only crew is allow in except gm and admins etc. for a relevant reason e.g ezing in ship.(O u also get ur own chef in ship to buy food and training logs that u have to buy for like 10k)

also if ur rank s or ss in the crew then u can pick up ship in to ur bag and drop off in a different place also ppl can't not loot this . And you have to be the one that buys the ship if ur rank s or ss.

now this is a bit like outpost, ppl can go in the ship by standing nxt to enemy crew and double click it and then it will load for like 40 sec like an outposts invasion time but when capturing u can't summon the ship to a different location.( you can also upgrade ship invasion time) and when it finises loading u can go in but u can't capture the ship instead u can destroy the ship by going to the bottom deck were you will find a massive orb u have to attack until it destroys an it will have like 1k stam . ( which can also be upgraded by crew)

if an attack fails and the crew defends it's ship and they have dmg to the orb from the last attack then the crew can repair it buying the orb health which will cost 10mill (For each 1k stam ). oh and u get like that money for destroying orb.

oh yeah 1 more only 10 ppl r allow inside lol except if is a invasion.

Hope u like this idea..
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Malady

Crew Ship!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Ship!!!    Crew Ship!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:29 am

only issue with it, is the inside of the ship would have to be stored on a seperate map, if you dont want anyone getting in it, because otherwise people could just teleport to you
Back to top Go down
Blackstarz

Blackstarz

Crew Ship!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Ship!!!    Crew Ship!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:35 am

Malady wrote:
only issue with it, is the inside of the ship would have to be stored on a seperate map, if you dont want anyone getting in it, because otherwise people could just teleport to you

Sad Sad yh r right i try and improve my idea cheers
Back to top Go down
Blackstarz

Blackstarz

Crew Ship!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Ship!!!    Crew Ship!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 am

Ok malady how about this u can go in side ship but the orb is surrounded by shield which u have to click on it and it will load for like 10sec to get access to the orb to destroy it (which can be upgraded for a lot of money) and crew will be noticed like after shield is broken so the crew can head to the ship to attack person and the orb will have high life to start with as well which can be upgraded and i reduced the price of the ship to 100omill Very Happy there
Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

Crew Ship!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Ship!!!    Crew Ship!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:40 pm

finaly cheers soem sense for ships but the price is outrageous man Evil or Very Mad still i like the idea of the crew ship thing but no invasion Exclamation Evil or Very Mad other wise wats the point of it being a crew ship ? lol! but yeh i like the whole NPC buying thing Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crew Ship!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crew Ship!!!    Crew Ship!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crew Ship!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnePieceNewEra :: Ideas/Events-
Jump to: