OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

*ding* just a few ideas of mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo

Geo

*ding* just a few ideas of mine Empty
PostSubject: *ding* just a few ideas of mine   *ding* just a few ideas of mine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 am

Idea idea #1 about a new map the calm belt just before grand line entry there the calm belt so whyh do we not have 1 and in the calm belt there the kuja island ¬_¬ (all about the realism) so we should add them in ive got soem other stuff to acompany kuja in more of my ideas this map also is full of sea king NPCs.

Idea idea#2 speicies ok now im not a big fan but kuja if you chose human famle you have lets say 50% chance of being told do you wanna be a kuja if this was put in i think female players should be given the option to enter events and tourneys to become kuja every kuja get 1 haki to start whith and get another a 50WP(only 1 at 50 WP) they also get 30 to start on a new stat im gonna say next which will acompany one of my DF ideas and they get an exclusive shopkeeper on their island (for realism give it a new icon) this shopkeeper will have diffrent cloths and snake bows they alsi get double wat you usualy start whith to give to your stats.

Idea idea#3 devil fruits! we all love em (depite the taste lol! ) i got 3 idea for 1 new DF and 2 for old DFs
Gomu Gomu:DONT START THE OP CRAP ITS NTO REALY THAT OP Evil or Very Mad resistance to goro goro atks and can get past defence whiht no arms also a stretch mode almsot like logia element extract but no dmg or element as it goes it can pick up items (if you stretch your hand) and atk whith weps but you lose energy dependign on how far you stretch (and ther is a limit to how far you can go lets say 10 tiles) and maybe bazooka so if you faint a player you shoot him to another island like a paw paw tele punch but not as far
Yami Yami:now this may seem super OP but we know black beard did it DF stealing if your a yami and your llucky enough tp see a guy whos on 1 life and has a DF YAY! cheers go next to him and *younk* steal his DF whith a black hole (only 1 DF can be stolen) but you only get 1 of the DFs powers and the power will realy drain you fi you use it (it sohuld probaly be the weakest power eg steal gomu only get pistol or whip)
Mero Mero: something to acompany the kuja this fruits gonna get a stat to go whith it beauty this stat determins if this fruit will actualy work and how long ans strong the move this has are only 3 here they are
move 1: mero mero mellow well we all know mero meros best move and probaly hate it but it must be added if you add the fruit so depending on your beauty depends on how long this works if you faint soem1 while there stone you CANNOT loot them as their inventionary is stone and you cant wait for them to un stone as thats not fair their also only stone for a limited time.
move 2:slave arrow (does more dmg dependign on marksmanship and beauty)heart icon apears and shoots arrows turninh ppl to stone for less time than mellow but at least this does damage.
last but not least move 3: mero mode (constant drain) any kick or punch turns ppl to stone depending on your beauty and dmg dependign on your footwork and handwork .

Idea idea #4 speicies kuja:start whith 20 instead of 10 and whith 30 beauty and 1 haki also start as their spawn kuja island and have imunity to seaking NPCs so they can actualy get out of the calm belt.

Idea idea #5 :*sings* we are family *stops* family options so that you can do that but still its weird but add it in i mean we may have crew but lets go for family too

Idea idea #6 new stat to acompany kuja and mero farao (lol random smiley) beauty can be increased by parlouist and maybe some items this is a sub stat like swordsmanship and haki so its not a main stat to worry bout (+ this means i added it after i posted) + at certain beauty you get stat lowering moves so ppl will actualy train this.

well those are my ideas plz tell me wat you think and feel free to say there uterly crap cuz im open to critisism lol! geek

Last edited by Geo on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kushina

Kushina

PostSubject: Re: *ding* just a few ideas of mine   *ding* just a few ideas of mine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 am

The beauty attributed would need something unique to it though. Many people will not even bother to raise it up and it won't be used if it does nothing.

KUJA KUJA KUJA!
Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

PostSubject: Re: *ding* just a few ideas of mine   *ding* just a few ideas of mine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 am

your right kushina Idea beauty could give you stat lowering mooves that lower your opponets stats or somrthing like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *ding* just a few ideas of mine   *ding* just a few ideas of mine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*ding* just a few ideas of mine
Page 1 of 1