OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm

The Begining
From the begining of time there existed two worlds.One which we call Earth and the other which is not named but is refered to as the Power World.People who are born on Earth usually never know that a second world exist until they have died.People of the Power World try to keep there existance hidden to earth to prevent any trouble that it might bring like war.
Another boring day I thought to myself as I sat in class waiting for the teacher.It was like everyday was the same thing over and over again.As I sat there hoping for something exciting to happen I heard a loud crash and looked out the window.It was so dusty outside that I could'nt see clearly but then I spotted a man walk out of the dust soaked it blood.He dropped to the ground and the next thing I know everyone is rushing outside to see what was going on.I was about to follow my classmates when I felt pain rush over my body as if something had smashed into my back.I turned around and saw Derek who was known for being a bully and beating up kids."David I'll let you go if you get on the ground and beg for mercy",he told me.I jumped up and punched him in the face and by the look on his face I could tell he wasn't expecting that.The punched knocked him on the ground but he was only there for a split second when he got up he grabbed me and flung me.By the time I realized what was happening it was too late and i hit and went through the window and was falling down.I heard a scream and then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenewera.rpg-board.net

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OnePieceNewEra :: Discussions-
Jump to: