OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Devil Fruit List and Skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypervision

Devil Fruit List and Skills Empty
PostSubject: Devil Fruit List and Skills   Devil Fruit List and Skills I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Well since no one bothered to do this I may as well do it since its really really needed, anyway here I go you may post freely other Devil Fruits and skills in thsi topic as time goes on.
Paramecia Fruit

Gum-Gum 8 skills with this one along with a nice armor boost just for eating fruit
Rubber Pistol: Damage based on strength
Rubber Kick: Damage based on foot work stat
Gear second:gives a strength,speed,armor boost and can damage by running into people.
Jet Pistol: Damage based on strength.
Jet Kick: Damage based on footwork stat.
Gear Third: Gives insane strength boost along with endurance boost but drops your speed and armor
Giant Pistol:Damage based on strength.
Giant Kick:Damage Based on footwork stat.

Paw-Paw only 2 skills with this one
Teleport Punch:able to teleport enemy to a location
Paw Punch: pushes enemy with paw 2-3 tiles back

Zoan Fruit

Dino-Dino:allows user to turn into animal hybrid of full animal form of said fruit 3 skills with this one
Normal form:no change to anything
Half form:Boost to strength, endurance, energy, health
Full Form:Boost to strength, stamina, energy, health

Logia Fruit

Light-Light allows you to turn into light, and use it freely
Element Form:allows you to emit light from body at the cost of heavy energy drain
Element Protection:allows you to defend against attacks and take no damage to health but energy drains from each hit you take can only be used with element form on.
Fly:allows you to hover and fly over objects such as water and people
Extract Element:allows you to use light and use for a set amount of energy that you can choose can be moved around with mouse.
Manipulate Enviroment:allows you to drag light projectile with mouse and shoot a light beam by clicking on light projectile can be aimed in only one direction costs energy.
Density:allows you to solidify light and a prerequisite to using light beam also allows you to teleport to light projectile.

Darkness-Darkness-allows you to turn into light and use it freely
Element Form:allows you to emit darkness from body and cost of heavy energy drain.
Fly:can only be used with element form on allows you to hover over water and objects.
Unfortunately no element protection with this fruit
Extract Element:allows you to pull darkness from body to be moved freely with mouse for set cost of energy
Manipulate Enviroment:allows you to click and drag darkness around with mouse for set amount of time
Nullify Devil Fruits:can cancel and knock zoans,paramecias,Logias out of all boosts and forms.
Density:allows you to solidify darkness object from extract element by clicking on object.

Well thats all the devil fruits I know on hand my ingame name is Hypervision like I said if you know more just post all information on this topic thank you
santa
Back to top Go down

Devil Fruit List and Skills
Page 1 of 1