OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

The second part

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The second part Empty
PostSubject: The second part   The second part I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:52 pm

When I woke up my body felt very weak and seemed like it didn't want to move.I tried to remember what had happen before I woke up and remembered that Derek had thrown me out a window.I felt stupid for punching him and realized it was better if I had tried to run away instead.I was always trying to fight it was like a natural feeling inside of me even though it never lead up to good.I looked around me and it seemed as if I was in a very old house.The house was dark and the roof looked like it was about to fall in I thought i saw bugs on the floor too."How are you feeling",asked someone sitting behind me.I sat up and turned around to see who was talking to me.I didn't recongnize the man he was around my height and seemed to be very mascular.He wore a coat,jeans,a pair of sandals,and shades.His hair was orange and had a beard."Who are you",I asked."My name does not concern you",he replied.I didn't want to stay in this old house anymore so I got up and walked to the front door.Before I even reached the door the door broke off its hinges and hit me right in the face.My nose was bleeding but I was still consious.I tried to see what had cause the door to fly but being hit by the door made my vision blurry."I've got you cornered at last",came another mysterious voice.My vision started to clear and I saw the orange hair man fighting with another man who seemed to be dressed up like a ninja.What really shocked me was the fact that the ninja's hands were both on fire and the ninja seemed unharmed by it.What strength I thought to myself as I felt the shock waves of their hits.All of a sudden I felt a strong gust of wind forming and realized that it was rotating around the man with the orange hair.The ninja noticed it too late and attemped another hit but all he hit was the wind which tossed him a few feet landing on his back.The orange hair man walked torwards the ninja and when he directly above the ninja he raised his fist and punched the ninja in the face.The man burst into dust indicating that he had died.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenewera.rpg-board.net
Kurogane, Gama

The second part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second part   The second part I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

I dont give you permission to use my revisions until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane, Gama

The second part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second part   The second part I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:58 pm

When I woke up my body felt very weak and I couldn’t move. I tried to remember what happened before I woke up and remembered that Derek had thrown me out of a window. I felt stupid for punching him and realized it was better if I just ran away instead. I was always trying to fight, it was my instinct to fight, even though it never lead up to any good. I looked around and realized I was in an old house. The house was dark and the roof looked like it was about to fall in. The place seemed to be full of bugs too. "How are you feeling?" I heard a voice ask from somewhere in the darkness behind me. I sat up and turned around to see who was talking to me and saw a man I didn’t recognize. The man was around my height and seemed to be very muscular. He wore a thin coat, worn-out khaki jeans, a pair of beat-up sandals, and tinted-blue shades. His hair was orange and he had a gruff beard. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name does not concern you." he replied. I didn't want to stay in this old house anymore so I got up and walked to the front door. Before I even reached the door it broke off its hinges and hit me right in the face. My nose was bleeding but I was still conscious. I tried to see what caused the door to fly at me, but my vision was blurry. "I've got you cornered at last." said a mysterious voice. My vision started to clear and I saw the orange-haired man fighting with another man who seemed to be dressed up like a ninja. I was shocked that the ninja's hands were on fire and he was unharmed by it. What strength I thought to myself as I felt the shock waves of their hits. All of a sudden I felt a strong gust of wind forming and realized that it was coming from the man with the orange hair. The ninja noticed, but too late. He tried to get in another hit but the wind rushed towards him and tossed him a few feet. The orange-haired man walked towards the ninja, when he was directly above the ninja he raised his fist and punched the ninja in the face. There was a loud crunching sound when his punch landed and a hiss as the ninja died, bursting into dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The second part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second part   The second part I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The second part
Page 1 of 1