OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

The Third Part

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Third Part Empty
PostSubject: The Third Part   The Third Part I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:54 pm

I was confused at what I had just seen.I wanted to know more.The powers the man used how did he do it and what was going on.I had so many questions but was too stunned to ask any of them."Wait!",I told the orange hair man as he was about to walk off .He didn't stop walking so i decided to follow him.A couple of minutes later he stopped and told me to leave.I was way to curious to even think about leaving I wanted to know more I wanted to be able to do the things that he performed earlier.He seemed to have understood my curiosity and asked me if I would like him to be my teacher.I said yes right away without any second thoughts.As we continued walking he explained to me a few things."First off you should know of the existance of another world,it has many names but I call it the 2nd realm,the 2nd realm consist of many lands called nations with a lord in charge of the nation,there are many different power types for example mine being wind,each power type has a king for example the Wind King is the person who is the king of all the wind users,"he explained."How do I get this power?"I asked."You don't get the power you are suppose to be born with it"he replied."How do I know if I got this power?"."When the time comes you will know" was his last comment and we continued walking.A couple of hours later he stopped and laid down on the grass and went to sleep.I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about whether I had this power or not.I was about to fall asleep when I heard something moving.I turned around and saw another person dressed like a ninja.The ninja threw a knife at me and it hit me right in the leg.I let out a scream that woke up my teacher.The ninja ran torwards my teacher and hit him.The inpact knocked out my teacher and there I standing a couple of feet away from a killer.The ninja started to come after me and all I could do was start running.The ninja was so fast that in a split second he was in front of my face.He swung his knife but I was able to duck and avoid it.He looked suprised so I decided to hit him real quick in the stomach but when I hit him it was as if his stomach was metal and it hurt just hitting him.He kicked me and it flung me a couple of feet up in the air.Before I even landed he punched me in midair and it send me flying.However,my flight was stopped when I hit a tree.My body felt so weak I couldnt even move.Before he could land his final blow fire erupted
around my body keeping him away from me.He attempted to land a final blow on me again but this time the fire wrapped around his arm and burnt it off.He screamed in pain and then took his other hand and pointed it torwards me.Then i saw metal come out of his hands torwards me.The fire couldn't stop it and i thought i was a goner when all of a sudden a huge slice of wind came and sliced off the ninja's head.My teacher had a awoken.The fire started to disapear and thats all I remember before I fell asleep due to exaustion.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecenewera.rpg-board.net
Kurogane, Gama

The Third Part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Part   The Third Part I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 pm

I dont give you permission to use my revisions until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane, Gama

The Third Part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Part   The Third Part I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:58 pm

I was confused at what I had just seen. I wanted to know more. The power the man used; how did he use it and exactly what was going on? I had so many questions but was too stunned to ask any of them."Wait!" I told the orange-haired man as he walked off. He didn't stop walking so I followed him. A couple of minutes later he stopped and told me to leave. I was to curious to even think about leaving, I wanted to know more I wanted to be able to do the things that he had done earlier. He seemed to understand my curiosity and asked me if I would like him to be my teacher. I said yes right away without any hesitation. We continued walking and he explained a few things to me. "First off you should know of the existence of another world, It has many names but I call it the second realm, the second realm consists of many pieces of land called domains with a lord in charge of each domain, there are many different essence types, mine being wind. Each power type has a king, for example the Wind King is the person who is the king of all the wind-essence users," he explained. "How do I get this power?" I asked. "You don't get the power you are born with it" he replied. "How do I know if I have this power?" "When the time comes you will know" was his last comment and we continued walking. Sometime later he stopped and lay down on the grass and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about whether I had this power or not. I was about to fall asleep when I heard something moving. I turned around and saw another person dressed like a ninja. The ninja threw a knife at me and hit me in my right leg. I let out a scream that woke up my teacher. Acting quickly, the ninja ran towards my teacher and hit him. The impact knocked out my teacher, and there I was, standing a few feet away from a cold-blooded killer. The ninja came after me and I started running. The ninja was fast, in a split second he was in front of me. He swung a knife that was concealed in his sleeve until now, but I was able to duck and avoid it. He looked surprised so I decided to hit him in the stomach while he was off-guard, but when I hit him his stomach was as hard as metal, it felt like my hand would break. He kicked me and the force of the kick shot me three feet up in the air. Before I even landed he punched me in midair and it sent me flying into a tree. I was in too much pain to move. Before he could land the final blow fire erupted around my body and he jumped away from me. He tried to attack me again, but this time the fire wrapped around his arm and incinerated it. He screamed in pain and took his other hand and pointed it towards me. All of a sudden metal came shooting out of his hand and I was in its way. The fire couldn't stop it and I thought I was a goner when all of a sudden I felt a mass of air pressure pass by me towards the ninja. Suddenly the ninja’s head was gone. My teacher had awoken. The fire disappeared and that’s all I remember before I fell asleep due to exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Third Part Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Part   The Third Part I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Part
Page 1 of 1