OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

DF Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo

Haseo

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Paramecia Ideas/Add Ons-
Gomu Gomu: Break Rumble Rumble users Logia Defence without needing Armaments Haki or doing more damage than they have energy. Resistance to bullets and blunt weapons.

Bara Bara: Immunity to slashing attacks and sword skills. Skill allowing hand to be split apart and shot at enemy.

Sube Sube: Immunity to attacks by blunt or hand to hand combat, as those attacks would slip off the body.

Kilo Kilo: Kilo Press, where you might your weight light enough to float down and rapidly increase your weight to crush the opponent. Damage would depend on the user's current weight and could work in the same way Spin Kick does in range.

Bomu Bomu: Breeze Breath Bomb, blowing breath at the opponent made explosive by the fruit. Explosions from kicks and punches from user. Immunity to all explosions, including bullets.

Hana Hana: Seis Fleur, immobolizes the enemy but must be within 2 tiles to be used, wears off after a second technique is used. (Next three skills can only be used while opponent is in Seis Fleur) Twist, damages the opponent based on your strength. Clutch, damages your opponent based on endurance. Slap, damage your opponent based on speed.

Doru Doru: Candle Light, a small flame appears over the user's head allowing him to use his other skills, takes up energy to keep up. Doru Ball, covers self in wax to protect self against all attacks for 3 seconds. Candle Champion, covers self in wax to increase Strength and Endurance.

Baku Baku: Bite, damages opponent based on Str. Munch, bites into opponent and raises user's stats by a portion of opponent's stats.

Supa Supa: User can use Slash without having sword equiped. Spider, invincible for 5 seconds but user is unable to move. Spar Claw, turns the insides of his hand and fingers into blades and slashes like an animal using its claws.

Ori Ori: Subdue Mode, user's density becomes 0 and anyone passing through them is bound up for a limited time.

Noro Noro: Noro Noro Beam, immobilizes the enemy for 5 seconds when hit. Kyuubi Rush, a fast succession of punches with damage based on Strength, Speed, and Handwork.

Awa Awa: Golden Awa Mode (Constant Drain), kicks/punches are strengthened, each hit from a Punch or Kick while in this mode lowers opponents Speed. Soap Sheep, covers self in foam to increase Endurance.

Beri Beri: Separation Mode (Constant Drain), increases Endurance to soften blows while allowing use of second technique. Berry Cannon, shoots separated body parts at opponent like cannonballs.

Sabi Sabi: Immunity to sword and blunt weapons. Blood Rust, cuts your opponents Strength and Speed.

Kage Kage: Doppelman, Create a shadow clone of user with half of their own health to fight for them. Brick Bat, transform created Doppelman into 3 bats that ram into opponent doing damage equal to the remaining Health + Energy of Doppelman.

Goe Goe: Aura Intensity, user puts energy into his aura, the more energy the darker the aura and the more endurance they gain. Voice Blast, aura fires a beam doing damage directly varying to how much Energy they put into Aura Intensity, their aura disappears after use. Sonic Screech, user fires sound waves in all directions doing damage varying directly to how much energy put into Aura Intensity, aura disappears after use.

Shari Shari: Shari Mode (Constant Drain), user's hands and legs turn into wheels, increasing Speed and damage done by Punches and Kicks.

Last edited by Haseo on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malady

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

i like the idea aside from the subdue mode one, that could be used to get through any wall =/
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Thanks so much for the critisizing, your idea was awesome, by the way. Loved how you wanted to add it. *huffs*
Back to top Go down
Malady

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Haseo wrote:

Awa Awa: Golden Awa Mode (Constant Drain), kicks/punches are strengthened, each hit from a Punch or Kick while in this mode lowers opponents Speed. Soap Sheep, covers self in foam to increase Endurance.

I did that damnit D=<
Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 am

i cant agree more haseo lol!
Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 pm

also more gomu attack and a sort of logia stretch mode were using the logia element manipulate thing you stretch and you can grab things that it goes over or use a wep Idea pirat Very Happy geek lol! afro bom Laughing Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Mad Razz there are lots of smileys lol! roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DF Suggestions   DF Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DF Suggestions
Page 1 of 1