OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Tinky Winky Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinky"AoKami"Winky

Tinky Winky Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Tinky Winky Suggestions   Tinky Winky Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:08 am

Very Happy hey guyz well today ama suggest a few things for the game i hope you guyz like eet Smile
1) SvS system : Ship vs Ship system,ships should have cannons and they can fire them at each other and ships would have stats like HP and STR and Defence if the ship hp gets to 0 then the ship is destroyed and all the people in it are thrown out to the sea FAINTED so that the crew on the other ship can loot them or do whatever they would like with them Smile
2) ship flags: make it so that every crew has its own flag (i can icon flags for you if u want)
3)Marine Jail system Tweak : right now when a marine kills a pirate he can jail him but the password to the door of the jail is known World-Wide"Coolio"
how about you make it so that there is a "JAILER GUY" jus like magellan he has the key to open the jail and the impel down cells Very Happy
so inorder for a pirate to rescue hes mate he would actually have to faint "The Jailer" whos actually a player and loot hem for the key Smile
4)can't u like make the game divided into 4 sea's (north,south,east,west) each sea is 500x500 tiles and has minimum 4 islands on it?? the game would be alot better and it wont be boring becouz u wud spend all ur time exploring the sea's
5)Remove Global Say: it ruins the game Smile like u dont see luffy talking to Shanks on a microphone sayin "where are you" make it so that only "SAy" works that way when u actually are infront of people you could talk to them unless u have a denden mushi then u can talk to anybody u kno then DeNumber of Very Happy
6)Sea Kings: they are gonna add a whole lot of fun to fight and run from or maybe they could bite a charcter limb off or something so that u could go " a sea king has bitten ma arms off"
and you got ur own trademark like " One Armed tinky or one legged Davif "
well thats about all for Now Very Happy thankyou for reading and i know it all sounds Retarded but thats what i would like a in a onepiece game i love Smile
Back to top Go down
Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Tinky Winky Suggestions   Tinky Winky Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:33 am

i got ideas for the ship vs ship system like how it wud work and what not :O
Back to top Go down
Tsuri

PostSubject: Re: Tinky Winky Suggestions   Tinky Winky Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:55 am

1. Ship system looks good, but who would fire cannons and do the players affect the ship in anyway?
2. I would love to have a ship flag and it could be like when you go into a ship you can change the flag then when another person takes it they can change the flag if they're in a crew. However I doubt any gms would be bothered with it :/
3.That would be cool cos when you're jailed you can't do nothing :/ i didn't know password so I was stuck there for long. Npc with keys is a great idea.
4. Yeah I like this especially if there are different things on each island because right now you can just go on one island and just stay there for ever without having the need to explore.
5.Nah i don't like this idea but, using this would make den den mushis more useful
6.Not seak kings but it would be good if you could lose a limb xD, it could happen randomly but if you're fighting an opponent who is much stronger than you it would have a greater chance of cutting your limbs off.

Nice Ideas, I wonder if any gms even go on forum :/ my ideas never got replied too.... and when i say it in game its like afk or i get ignored.
So yeah fuck them >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinky Winky Suggestions   Tinky Winky Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinky Winky Suggestions
Page 1 of 1