OnePieceNewEra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for One Piece New Era

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There is now a ranking system for the forums.Dont forget to look at the current polls

Zoan DF Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseo

Haseo

Zoan DF Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Zoan DF Suggestions   Zoan DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Zoan Ideas/Add ons-
Inu Inu, Jackal: Narikiba (Constant Drain), Must be in Full form; allows user to hold a sword in their mouth while increasing their Speed and Swordsmanship damage.

Ushi Ushi, Bison: Fiddle Banff, Must be in Hybrid form; rushes at the opponent in a manner similar to Dash doing damage depending on the weapon on hand.

Ushi Ushi, Giraffe: Henchikirin, Must be in Hybrid form; thrusts neck out at opponent in a whiplike manner 2-3 tiles ahead, low cooldown with damage based (Strength + 500) - Opponents Endurance.

Neko Neko, Leopard/Snow Leopard: Life Return: Kami-e Bushin, small strength decrease in exchange for an Endurance and Speed boost.

Tori Tori, Falcon: Fly, basically the same as the already added Logia Fly. Tobizume, while in the air user flies at opponent (the already in Dash technique) and attacks with talons, damage based on user's Strength and Speed.

Hebi Hebi, Anaconda: Snake Dance, a massive Endurance increase that stops most attacks, user cannot move while this is in use. Hebigami-Tsuki: Yamata no Orochi, 8 snakes made from the user's hair fly out in all directions leaving no blindspots, damage based on users Strength and Stamina.

Hebi Hebi, King Cobra: Mōdoku, spit venom at enemy with damage based on user's Endurance. Hebigami-Tsuki: Salamander, Health is cut and body is engulfed in flames, able to damage opponent by walking into them, damage based on Stamina, Strength, and Endurance.
Back to top Go down
Blackstarz

Blackstarz

PostSubject: Re: Zoan DF Suggestions   Zoan DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 am

cheers cheers Nice idea cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Haseo

PostSubject: Re: Zoan DF Suggestions   Zoan DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 am

Crying or Very sad I'm glad someone bothered to read them... Remember, badger Davif to add my stuff. ^^
Back to top Go down
Geo

Geo

PostSubject: Re: Zoan DF Suggestions   Zoan DF Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:05 pm

well im not realy a zoan user but those beong in i might just go for 1 lol! cheers bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoan DF Suggestions   Zoan DF Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoan DF Suggestions
Page 1 of 1